Do you ever get tired of the same plain old Granola?
Chocolate malt is malt powder that’s been roasted until it takes on a caramelly, rich flavor that tastes similar to robust chocolate. It is nutritious and a healthy choice for those seeking to have energy during the day.
This super easy chocolate malt granola will become your new breakfast go-to! Also super great for children, with its quality malt ingredients provide the energy one needs for active lifestyle while its tasty chocolatey flavour gives you a satisfying feeling to a nutritious breakfast.
With such a delicious start to your day, it’s hard to resist refilling your bowl!
Amazing Health Benefits of the ingredients:
Oats are contain many powerful antioxidants and soluble fiber call beta-glucan. They are also higher in protein and fat than many other grains and high in vitamins & minerals which aids in:
- Reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Promotes healthy gut bacteria
- Lower risk of colon cancer
- Manage weight
- Increases feelings of fullness
- Reduce blood pressure
- Relieves skin itching and irritation
Malts are rich in soluble fiber, B vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids which aids in:
- Lower your cholesterol
- Improve heart health
- Decrease the risk of cardiac disease.
- Support digestive health.
- Stimulates better mood (Make you happy!)
Chocolates are rich in fiber, iron, magnesium, antioxidants and a few other minerals that helps in:
- Lowering cholesterol levels.
- Lower blood pressure.
- Reducing the risk of cardiovascular problems.
- Improve brain function.
- Reduce stress.
- Boost athletic performance.
Rice Bran Oil
Rice bran oil is extracted from rice bran, the outer layer of the rice grain.It’s commonly used as a cooking oil in many Asian countries, including Japan, India, and China. It is a good source of unsaturated fats, vitamin E, and other important nutrients that help to:
- lower blood sugar levels and improve insulin resistance,
- reduce heart disease risk by improving cholesterol levels.
- Several active compounds in rice bran oil, including oryzanol and tocotrienols, may provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
Puffed Brown Rice
Brown rice food products are nutritious and flavorful; they offer more health benefits than do white rice products. When processed as a puffed cereal, brown rice retains the bulk of its nutrient properties. It provides key vitamins and minerals without contributing excess fats, sodium or cholesterol. Brown rice products have a hearty, nutty taste and contain dietary fiber, thereby making brown rice puffs a good choice of breakfast cereal. Below are some of the interesting benefits of puffed brown rice:
- Relieve constipation
- Boost immunity
- Regulate blood pressure
- Aids in weight loss
- Strengthen bone
- Enhance the skin
Almonds are rich in valuable nutrients for your body, like magnesium, vitamin E, antioxidants and dietary fiber that helps to:
- Protect you from heart disease
- Keeping a healthy weight
- Good for skin
- Improve bone health
- Lower bad cholesterol
- Better blood sugar control
Cashew nuts are nutrient-dense and rich in healthy fats, proteins, essential vitamins, and minerals. It can be a healthy addition to your diet when consumed in moderation.
- May prevent cardiovascular diseases
- May prevent cardiovascular diseases
- May prevent and control diabetes
- Immunity booster
- Help boost brain functions
- Beneficial for hair
- Good for eye health
It’s loaded with many important nutrients, including fiber, protein, folate, and magnesium. It also contains powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects in the body. Quinoa is high in fiber, a nutrient that’s important for health.
- Help with cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Lowering your risk of diabetes and heart disease.
- Prevent damage to your heart and other organs
- Help to lose weight.
- May improve gut health.
Check it out at our online stores