ERYMAZE is a sugar replacement blend formulated with just the right amount of erythritol and stevia extract to create this scrumptious sweetener. ERYMAZE even brings you twice the sweetness that closely resembles sugar. This sugar replacement blend provides many advantages.
Erythritol is a low-calorie sweetener that tastes almost exactly like sugar. Erythritol occurs naturally in fruits like grapes, peaches, pear and fermented foods. It is a white, anhydrous, non-hygroscopic, crystalline sweetening agent available in powdered or granular form with a mild sweetness and similar appearance to sucrose. Although erythritol is 60-80% as sweet as table sugar, it has close to 0 calorie compared to other types of sweeteners like xylitol, mannitol, and sorbitol. According to research, it is an ideal sucrose substitute for diabetics or overweight persons due to its almost zero calorie content.
Stevia is a sugar substitute made from stevia leaves. It tastes about 100 to 300 times sweeter than table sugar. Stevia can be classified as “zero-calorie”, because the calories per serving is very low. Stevia leaf extracts are used in Japan, Korea and certain countries of South America to sweeten soft drinks, soju, soy sauce, yoghurt and other foods. Stevia is an alternative to sugar for the diabetic patients and those on diet because of the very low calorie and no carbohydrates, fats or proteins.
Therefore, erythritol works synergistically with stevia and here we introduce ERYMAZE to you. It acts as a solution for individuals who are concerned about calories intake and allows them to reduce or eliminate added sugar in their diet.
You can use ERYMAZE the same way you would as regular sugar and let it kick start an amazing day of yours!
If you are interested, you can get this product at our e-stores!
Shopee: click “here”
Lazada: click “here”
eBaza: click “here”
TikTok Shop: click “here”
Table of Comparison
|Source/ Processing||Stevia leaves, Erythritol / Extraction & Industrial fermentation||Fruits/ Hydrogenation from corn starch||Sugar cane & beets/ Extraction|
|Features||White crystalline||White crystalline powdery||White Crystalline|
|Effect on Blood Sugar Level||No effect||Little effect||Powerful spikes|
|Calories per gram||0.2 kcal||2.6 kcal||4.0 kcal|
|Risk of dental caries||Lower||Low||High|
- Blood sugar level (Diabetic safe)
- Since ERYMAZE travels through the body intact, it doesn’t raise sugar and insulin levels in the blood.
- ERYMAZE is well-tolerated and does not produce significant toxic effects in the body.
- High digestive tolerance
- ERYMAZE is mostly absorbed by the small intestine (90%) before it gets to your colon (10%) and is excreted unchanged in your urine.
- Good for oral health
- ERYMAZE may suppress the growth of bacteria in the mouth. Also, unlike sugar, it doesn’t feed the bacteria that cause cavities. FDA says erythritol is good for oral health because it slows the growth of one type of bacteria and decreases the acid that bacteria make.
- Cooling and masking effect
- Ideal for sweetening beverages and baking
- Lower Glycemic Index than white sugar
As ERYMAZE is approximately 2 times sweeter compared to normal table sugar, we suggest using half the amount of ERYMAZE when you substitute it with table sugar. So if you usually enjoy your coffee with 2 tsp of sugar, you can use 1 tsp of ERYMAZE and enjoy the same level of sweetness 😀 YAY!
Precaution for use
- Overconsumption may lead to upset, bloated stomach
- Excessive intake may have laxative effect
- Statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition
ERYMAZE can be used the same way as sugar. It’s fine to stir it into your coffee or tea, sprinkle it, or bake with it. Remember that it’s a sugar substitute and not real sugar, so foods that you bake may have a different taste or consistency than you’re used to.
- Beverages (Hot/Cold)
- Baking products (Fondants & creams)
- Table top sweeteners
Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
HEXA Official Platforms
Instagram : here
Youtube: here (Subscribe for more video recipes! Yum :P)
To purchase our products, check out our online stores
Tik Tok: here
If you’d like to contribute video to our channel, feel free to drop us an email here!