This is a must cook dish for all the cheese lover as the word “parmigiana” means a dish cooked or served with Parmesan cheese.
Marinated and seasoned with HEXA herbs and spices, the chicken breast would taste even more tender and flavorful. Match the chicken with a salad and it could be a healthy and wholesome lunch or even dinner for you and your other half!
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Lime (1 lime for each chicken breast)
- HEXA Rock Salt to taste
- HEXA Garlic to taste
- HEXA Black Pepper to taste
- HEXA Oregano to taste
- HEXA Rosemary to taste 1
- Egg beaten with 2 tbsp of water
- 1 cup of Bread Crumbs
- 4 tbsp Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil for shallow frying
- Cling wrap the chicken breasts before pounding it with a heavy mallet (or a rolling pin will do), pound to make the chicken breast thin and flat without tearing.
- Drizzle lime juice on both side of the chicken.
- Season both side of the chicken with HEXA Rock Salt, HEXA Garlic, HEXA Black Pepper, HEXA Oregano and Hexa Rosemary according to taste, then set aside to marinate for 20 mins.
- Whisk an egg together with 2 tbsp of water.
- Mix 1 cup of bread crumbs with ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Dip the chicken breast into 4 tbsp of plain flour, then whisked egg and lastly the bread crumbs mixture.
- Heat up the pan with olive oil. Pan fry on both sides until crisp on high heat. Sprinkle a handful of grated parmesan cheese on the chicken breast, bake in a preheated oven for 10 mins at 175°C.
If you’d like to contribute video to our channel, feel free to drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Youtube here (Subscribe to our channel for more video recipes)
Visit our online store:
- HEXA Rock Salt, Garlic & Black Pepper from HEXA British 4 in 1 Table Seasoning here
- HEXA Oregano & Rosemary from HEXA Italian 4 in 1 Herbs Series here