Originated from Indian subcontinent, Tandoori chicken is a dish prepared with yogurt and spices. This dish got the name from tandoor, a type of cylindrical clay oven which this dish is traditionally prepared in. Getting scared away by the idea of spending hours in preparing a good meal? This Tandoori Chicken recipe is actually quick to cook and HEXA spices does all the work!
HEXA’s Tandoori Mix is a combination of 13 natural ingredients: ginger, garlic, chilli, coriander, turmeric, cumin, fennel, mint, cloves, cardamom, pepper, cinnamon and salt. The mixture was blended using a variety of spices that’s spicy in nature such as chili, ginger, mint, pepper and garlic. These spices provides heat and warmth flavor and also tenderizes the meat. You could always marinade this a day before any event and it will definitely WOW your guest!
Ayam Tandoori by Sapna Anand
Serving: 2 person
600 grams of chicken breast/thigh/drumstick
- 1tbsp HEXA Paprika Powder
- 1tsp HEXA Turmeric Powder
- 2tbsp HEXA Tandoori Mix
- 1tbsp Ginger Paste
- 3 tbsp Thick Yogurt
- HEXA Rock Salt to taste
- 2 Limes
- Chop and blend garlic and ginger.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together and apply the marinade to the chicken and rub it nicely.
- Refrigerate the chicken for half an hour or overnight.
- Place the chicken on the grill, leave a tray below for the drippings, grill for about 20mins at 170°C.
- Baste with oil or butter at intervals.
- Ready to be served.
Visit our online store:
“We’r Cooks” #HEXAChickenTandoori #chickentandoori