Do you ever get tired of the same plain old Granola?
Granola is a much-loved snack food among the health-conscious and food-lovers alike. The mouthwatering blend of sweet raisins, blueberry yogurt, salty nuts, and oats makes for a satisfying snack any time of a day. Made with only a handful of ingredients, this granola with Blueberry Yogurt Bites are the perfect little treat or as a smoothie add-in.
Amazing Health Benefits of the ingredients:
Oats are contain many powerful antioxidants and soluble fiber call beta-glucan. They are also higher in protein and fat than many other grains and high in vitamins & minerals which aids in:
- Reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Promotes healthy gut bacteria
- Lower risk of colon cancer
- Manage weight
- Increases feelings of fullness
- Reduce blood pressure
- Relieves skin itching and irritation
Blueberries have the highest antioxidant capacity of all the popular fruits and vegetables which is low in calories but high in fiber, vitamin C and vitamin K. which can help to:
- Improve collagen’s ability to smooth wrinkles and enhance overall skin texture.
- Reduce DNA damage, which is a leading driver of aging and cancer.
- Regulate blood sugar.
- Improve eye health.
- Manage cholesterol.
- Protect against heart disease.
Yogurt is a rich source of protein, calcium, vitamins and live culture, or probiotics, which can:
- Enhance the gut microbiota.
- Offer protection for bones and teeth
- Prevent digestive problems.
- Boost the immune system.
Rice Bran Oil
Rice bran oil is extracted from rice bran, the outer layer of the rice grain. It’s commonly used as a cooking oil in many Asian countries, including Japan, India, and China. It is a good source of unsaturated fats, vitamin E, and other important nutrients that help to:
- lower blood sugar levels and improve insulin resistance,
- reduce heart disease risk by improving cholesterol levels.
- Several active compounds in rice bran oil, including oryzanol and tocotrienols, may provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
Puffed Brown Rice
Brown rice food products are nutritious and flavorful; they offer more health benefits than do white rice products. When processed as a puffed cereal, brown rice retains the bulk of its nutrient properties. It provides key vitamins and minerals without contributing excess fats, sodium or cholesterol. Brown rice products have a hearty, nutty taste and contain dietary fiber, thereby making brown rice puffs a good choice of breakfast cereal. Below are some of the interesting benefits of puffed brown rice:
- Relieve constipation
- Boost immunity
- Regulate blood pressure
- Aids in weight loss
- Strengthen bone
- Enhance the skin
Raisins contain healthy vitamins and minerals. They are also fat-free and cholesterol-free, high in antioxidants, and an excellent source of fiber. Raisins may help you:
- relieve constipation
- prevent anemia
- build and maintain strong bones
- protect your teeth
- lower your risk of cancer and heart disease
Cashew nuts are nutrient-dense and rich in healthy fats, proteins, essential vitamins, and minerals. It can be a healthy addition to your diet when consumed in moderation.
- May prevent cardiovascular diseases
- May prevent cardiovascular diseases
- May prevent and control diabetes
- Immunity booster
- Help boost brain functions
- Beneficial for hair
- Good for eye health
It’s loaded with many important nutrients, including fiber, protein, folate, and magnesium. It also contains powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects in the body. Quinoa is high in fiber, a nutrient that’s important for health.
- Help with cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Lowering your risk of diabetes and heart disease.
- Prevent damage to your heart and other organs
- Help to lose weight.
- May improve gut health.
Check it out at our online stores