As they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So, you better begin your day with a healthy breakfast option that offers plenty of benefits!
This super easy strawberry granola will become your new breakfast go-to! With lots of filling and healthy ingredients and a sweet strawberry flavor, this granola with dried strawberries is great for a hearty breakfast or a pick-me-up snack in the afternoon!
Amazing benefits of the ingredients:
Oats are contain many powerful antioxidants and soluble fiber call beta-glucan. They are also higher in protein and fat than many other grains and high in vitamins & minerals which aids in:
- Reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Promotes healthy gut bacteria
- Lower risk of colon cancer
- Manage weight
- Increases feelings of fullness
- Reduce blood pressure
- Relieves skin itching and irritation
Packed with vitamins, fiber, and particularly high levels of antioxidants known as polyphenols, strawberries are a sodium-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, low-calorie food that helps your body to:
- Protect your heart
- Increase HDL (good) cholesterol
- Lower your blood pressure
- Guard against cancer
- Regulate blood sugar
- Reduce inflammation
Raisin is full of antioxidant, good source of iron, fiber and calcium which aids in:
- Lower your risk of heart disease by reducing blood pressure and blood sugar
- Lower your LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Lower Risk of Chronic Disease like diabetes, osteoporosis, and cancer
- Aids in digestion
- Support bone health
Bananas are high in potassium and contain good levels of protein, dietary fiber, antioxidants which is vitamin C that aids in:
- Prevent constipation
- Support digestive health
- Improve blood sugar level
- Support heart health
- Preserving memory and boosting mood
Almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and vitamin E that helps the body to:
- Lower blood sugar levels
- Reduced blood pressure
- Lower cholesterol levels.
- Reduce hunger
- Promote weight loss.
- Lower bad cholesterol (LDL)
Rich source of dietary fiber, high levels of magnesium and antioxidants, this superfood is low in calories, fat and gluten-free. Hence, all diet conscious people prefer this rice over white rice as it contains many health benefits:
- Reduce your risk of death from heart disease
- Help in diabetes management
- Aid in digestion
- Promote weight loss
- Help to reduce obesity
- Control cholesterol level
Pumpkin seeds are rich in antioxidants, iron, zinc, magnesium and many other nutrients that helps to:
- Helping wounds heal.
- Help immune system to fight bacteria and viruses.
- Help protect against disease and reduce inflammation.
- Help keep your heart healthy by reducing blood pressure and increasing good cholesterol.
- Help reduce stress and anxiety, contributors to insomnia.
Quinoa have powerful antioxidant and loaded with many important nutrients, including fiber, protein, folate, and magnesium that helps to:
- Support gut health and body weight maintenance.
- May lower the risk of chronic disease.
- May help balance blood sugar.
- Important for heart health.
Cashew nuts are rich in essential fatty acids, potassium, antioxidants, proteins, essential vitamins, and minerals which aids in:
- Beneficial for heart health.
- help reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and improve good cholesterol (HDL) in the body.
- Help lower the blood pressure
- May prevent and control diabetes
- May help strengthen bones
- Keep your hair shiny and healthy.
- Good for eye health
Check it out at our online stores