Rempah Gulai spice blend is a staple in Malaysian cuisine, where it is used to flavor a wide range of dishes. Its versatility knows no bounds, from slow-cooked meat dishes like rendang to spicy noodle soups like laksa, and everything in between. Whether you’re making a rich and creamy curry or a tangy tomato-based sauce, rempah gulai can take your dish to the next level.
Rempah Gulai starts with a warm and earthy base which builds up to a spicy and aromatic crescendo, leaving you with a lingering warmth and depth of flavor. It’s the perfect blend of sweet, savory, and spicy, all in one.
Hexa Rempah Gulai Nasi Dagang is a convenient way to make this delicious cuisine without the hassle of searching up a recipe, looking for places to buy the spices as well as measuring them.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Halal Certified.
- HACCP certified.
- Anti-inflammatory properties that helps to reduce inflammation that may lead to heart disease, cancer, and arthritis.
- Rich in antioxidants properties, which can help protect the body against free radicals that can damage cells and contribute to aging and disease.
- Immune-boosting properties that can help strengthen the body’s defenses against infection and disease.
- Gulai – This is a type of curry that is typically made with meat or fish and a rich, flavorful sauce. Rempah gulai is a key ingredient in the sauce and gives it its distinctive flavor.
- Nasi Lemak – Rempah gulai is often used to flavor the rice and the sambal (spicy sauce) that is served with the dish.
- Rendang – Rempah gulai is used to flavor the dish, along with other ingredients such as coconut milk and lemongrass.
- Laksa – Rempah gulai is often used to flavor the broth, which is made with coconut milk and various spices.
- Ayam Masak Merah – Rempah gulai is one of the key ingredients in the sauce, along with other spices such as chili powder and turmeric.
- Nasi Dagang- Rempah gulai is an essential ingredient in the preparation of nasi dagang. Nasi dagang is a flavorful rice dish that is typically served with fish curry and a range of side dishes, such as pickled vegetables and hard-boiled eggs.
Coriander, onion, salt, chili, fennel, cumin, garlic, turmeric, cardamom, ginger, star anise, galangal, cinnamon & clove.
Keep in a clean, dry and cool place. Better to keep in the fridge once open.
Purchase it at our online store(s):-