Want a quick and delicious chicken recipe? Try out this quick and convenient garlic & paprika recipe by @thesisters_cookingproject using our HEXA Garlic Powder. This recipe serves 2 persons.
Check out the video recipe below.
- 4 pieces of Chicken Thighs (can use other parts too)
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder @hexafood
- 1 tbsp Paprika Powder @hexafood
- 1/2 tbsp Chili Powder @hexafood
- 1 tbsp Parsley Leaves @hexafood
- 1 tbsp Oregano Leaves @hexafood
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper @hexafood
- 1 tbsp Rock Salt @hexafood
- 1/2 tbsp White Pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons Oil
- Mix all the spices and oil in a bowl. Adjust the taste.
- Coat the chicken thighs with the mixture above.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Then, grill at a temperature of 160-170°C for 30-40 minutes or until fully cooked.
For more delicious recipes like this, click “here”
Get our HEXA Garlic Powder now via:-