Getting ready to make a recipe that calls for taco seasoning, but don’t have some on hand? All you need is HEXA Mexican Taco Seasoning that is smoky and savory, with a satisfying mild heat. It is an adaptable, simple way to turn a ho-hum dinner into a “make again, please!”. It works great as a rub for steak, chicken, fish or shrimp, especially during summertime grilling season. Sprinkle it in soups or add it to a vinaigrette when you are craving a zesty salad and everything from tacos to veggies, meat, seafood, rice, beans, soups, and more. Guess what! It’s actually surprisingly delicious when sprinkled on popcorn too!
Get our HEXA Mexican Taco Seasoning Here!
- Onion – 170g
- Tomato Puree – 130g
- Ground beef/ Minced chicken – 300g
- Tortilla wrap – 2-3 pieces
- HEXA Taco seasonings – 30g
- Tomatoes (Garnish) – few slices
- Cabbage (Garnish)
- Heat up oil and stir fry the chopped onion until they turn soft.
- Add in ground beef / minced chicken and stirring until thoroughly cooked.
- Add in HEXA Taco Seasonings and mix them well.
- Add in diced tomatoes and tomato puree then cook for few minutes until well blended.
- Blanch sliced cabbage and set aside. (optional)
- Heat up tortilla wrap for 30 seconds.
- Place the well combined fillings (and blanched sliced cabbage) on tortilla wrap.
- Add on sliced cabbage and tomatoes then fold over.
- Enjoy your simple and delicious taco 😛