Paprika is a spice made from grounding up different varieties of Capsicum annuum peppers which can include sweet bell peppers, hot red and/or peppers and other varieties. A sweet but sassy relative of the chili pepper, paprika is used to add warm, natural colour and mildly spicy flavour to soups, stews, grains, and a variety of other dishes. Paprika is actually rich in essential vitamins and minerals, carotenoids and antioxidants which can benefit your body in many ways. You can heat paprika powder to get its best flavor and color but be careful not to burn it as it is burned easily. Once the paprika color turns to brown, it starts to taste bitter. Aromatically sweet and lovely reddish color, paprika comes very handy in the kitchen. Use it to add beautiful red color and a slightly pungent sweetness to any dish.
Why HEXA Paprika Powder?
- Suitable for garnishing baked potatoes and snacks.
- Naturally loaded with essential vitamins and minerals, carotenoids and antioxidants
- 100% Natural and original ingredients
- Halal & HACCP Certified
- Used to season and color rice’s, stews, and soups.
- Adds a red tint to sauces, stews, and meats
- Season & color rice, stews & soups
- As a natural food coloring to add a red tint to sauces, stews & meats
Keep in a clean, dry and cool place. Better to keep in the fridge once open.
Get it now via:-